Our Value to You
PMA’s professional services team brings deep best practice industry knowledge of both perspectives (Finance / Planning and Operations / Scheduling) to bear on your implementation of Impress technologies. From a business perspective our consultants have extensive knowledge of enterprise asset management, financial management, enterprise project and portfolio management as well as shut down, turnaround and routine maintenance processes. This practical business best practice knowledge is applied to Impress’ best of breed Packaged Integration Applications to provide organizations with unique benefits and advantages in meeting their key objectives:
- A quick time to value
- Consultants that understand both perspectives
- The expertise to support one cohesive business process with two disparate systems and groups
- The required depth and breadth of functional and technical knowledge
- A solution that is upgradeable as infrastructure and business processes evolve
- A more economical total cost of ownership when compared to alternative approaches such as custom-developed interfaces.
- Access to the best practices of over 100 integration scenarios with their own respective data mappings.